Help children develop critical thinking skills and learn memory tricks with our entertaining Educational Books for Kids. When it comes to learning, sometimes all the brain needs is a little push in the right direction. Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!
is a delightful collection of weird facts that may be hard to believe. Each chapter starts with a true or false question to test your child's noggin. I Before E (Except After C)
is an informative guide on easy ways to remember all the stuff kids need to know in school. 144 pages. 8" x 5-1/4". Hardcover. For ages 9 and up.
- Give them a head start with a heap of tricks and facts
- Memory tricks made easy
- Test your lie-detecting skills
- In Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire! it's strange but true:
- Doctors are using coral to repair and replace human bones
- A mouthful of seawater contains millions of living organisms
- The original name for Google was BackRub
- And more
- I Before E (Except After C) trains the brain to remember:
- The planets in order of size
- The world's longest rivers and largest deserts
- U.S. Presidents
- And more
- Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!,
- I Before E (Except After C)
- 144 pages
- 8" x 5-1/4"
- For ages 9 and up