Complete a variety of do-it-yourself projects with the 19" Angle Level Tool. Precisely determine any angle between 0°-270° and a whole lot more with this multifunctional tool. Each arm features a 19" ruler, one with storage for 2 metal prongs that serve as a compass and the other for a contractor pencil. Adjustable markers hold your measurement and 2 bubble levels determine horizontal and vertical alignment. 3-1/4"W x 1-3/4"D x 24"L, closed. Opens to 45-1/4"L. Aluminum and acrylic.
- Helpful tool with many applications!
- Use it for home repairs, installations, hanging and more
- Has storage for prongs and a pencil
- Two 19" rulers with sliding rule markers
- Vertical bubble level
- Horizontal bubble level
- 2 Metal prongs that serve as a compass
- Angle finder
- Contractor pencil
- 3-1/4"W x 1-3/4"D x 24"L, closed
- Opens to 45-1/4"L
- Aluminum and acrylic
There are no products in your browsing history