Create lasting memories with your child by reading Children's Must-Have Classic Picture Books together. Each book is a true classic, entertaining and inspiring generations of children and adults. Where the Wild Things Are (10-1/4"W x 9-1/4"L) is an imaginative tale that illustrates how children deal with complex emotions such as fear, frustration and wonder. 44 pages. For ages 3 and up. The Giving Tree (7-3/4"W x 10-1/4"L) demonstrates the importance of giving to others in a story you'll never forget. 60 pages. For ages 6 and up. Goodnight Moon (10-1/4"W x 8-3/4"L) is the perfect story to read to your little one before bed. 32 pages. For ages 1 and up. Hardcover.
- Tales that stand the test of time
- Where the Wild Things Are, 10-1/4"W x 9-1/4"L
- Hardcover, 44 pages, for ages 3 and up
- The Giving Tree, 7-3/4"W x 10-1/4"L
- Hardcover, 60 pages, for ages 6 and up
- Goodnight Moon, 10-1/4"W x 8-3/4"L
- Hardcover, 32 pages, for ages 1 and up