We're sure that you'll love this Taneesi Handcrafted Jewelry and wear it with pride. The Tassel Necklace (28"L, with a 4" tassel) is shaped like a Y with a lobster claw clasp and beads at the end of the front tassel. It's handmade of either gold-, silver-, or copper-plated chains bunched together with a hand-beaded wrap. The Bracelet (1-1/4"W x 8"L) is made by soldering tiny metal beads together. It has a snap button closure that allows the choice of 2 different lengths. The Filigree Hoop Earrings (2" dia.) are made using casts, which are then hand filed, polished and antiqued. Has a closed hook design. Metal.
- Indulge and transform yourself and your home with products a step above the rest. Indulge...where quality meets style, meets you!
- "I create all the designs keeping the audience in mind and try to include some cultural influences into the pieces to give the jewelry a very unique look, yet keeping them very wearable for use in everyday life." - designer Manjari Agochiya
- Influenced by Indian, Turkish, Thai and Tibetan styles of jewelry
- Tassel Necklace, 28"L, with a 4" tassel
- Bracelet, 1-1/4"W x 8"L
- Filigree Hoop Earrings, 2" dia.
There are no products in your browsing history